You are here
Motion and Mechanics
At the end of this section you should be able to:
- Describe the difference between linear, angular and general motion.
- Understand the effect and application of force on sporting techniques.
- Apply 3 of Newton’s Laws of Motion to sporting examples.
- Describe the mechanical principles around stability and why some activities need more than others.
- Apply this knowledge to analysis and improvement of sporting techniques.
No votes yet
Recent Study Help Requests
- Physics What is Physics Im a beginner and have a test need help SarahTheGlamQueen 21 Jun '15 - 8:27