Fri, 06/12/2013 - 14:18#1
Apply now for a Psychology Degree
Applications are now being accepted for September 2014 entries for Psychology degrees at the Institute of Education.
This programme will give students the opportunuty to:
- develop their knowledge and understanding of the theoretical approaches in psychology and the empirical research related to these approaches
- acquire a range of research skills based on the scientific methods of psychology and its application to education, both quantitative and qualitative, to critically evaluate research data and also conduct their own research studies
- discuss key topics in the fields of developmental, cognitive, individual, social and biological psychology, and their application to education
- develop a critical awareness of different theoretical approaches in the field
- describe and evaluate different methodological approaches
- develop a range of general skills in problem-solving and effective communication.