- Deep hypocrisy involved in elite power and performance sport
- Use of painkillers, massive injections of B-12, artificial hydration, pure oxygen, etc are all allowed. Playing with pins in broken bones or with high-tech casts promote a performance-enhancing culture.
- Establish rules indicating that certain risks are unnecessary in sport
- Using keri strugg as a national hero when she vaulted with a broken bone is not necessary.
- Establish rules stating that injured players should not be allowed to play
- Physicians and trainers are paid to keep the players on the field.
- Educational programs for young athletes “courage” as recognizing limits
- Teach young athletes to be in tune with their bodies rather than to deny the body is important for controlling deviant overconformity.
- Educational programs for all (coaches, athletes, parents, administrators, etc.)
- Drug education and education for others to not promote over conforming behaviors.
- Establish code of ethics for sport scientists
- Create new norms with regard to technology, medicine, limits, performance-enhancing drugs, and so on.
No votes yet